Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.82Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
About this product
- Description<b>A devastating loss leads to an unexpected road trip in this vel from the author of <i>Moonglass</i>, whose voice Sarah Dessen says is fresh and wise, all at once. </b> Hours after her brother's military funeral, Hor opens the last letter Finn ever sent. In her grief, she interprets his te as a final request and spontaneously decides to go to California to fulfill it. Hor gets as far as the driveway before running into Rusty, Finn's best friend since third grade and his polar opposite. She hasn't seen Rusty in ages, but it's obvious he is as arrogant and stubborn as ever--t to mention drop-dead gorgeous. Despite Hor's better judgment, the two set off together on a voyage from Texas to California. Along the way, they find small and sometimes surprising ways to ease their shared loss and hor Finn's memory--but when shocking truths are revealed at the end of the road, will either of them be able to cope with the consequences?
- Author Biography<b>Jessi Kirby</b> is the author of <i>Moonglass </i>and <i>In Honor</i>. She lives in Crystal Cove, CA, with her husband and two children. Jessi is a former English teacher and librarian. Visit her at jessikirby.com.
- Author(s)Jessi Kirby
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight318 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.