All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionA captivating collection of essays documenting a return to the heated conflicts present at the advent of capitalism. IT, immaterial production, financialisation and globalisation have been trumpeted as inaugurating a new phase of capitalism that puts it beyond its violent origins. However, instead of being in a period of major social and ecomic velty, the course of the last decades has seen a return to the fire and blood of struggles at the advent of capitalism. Emphasizing class struggles, Caffentzis explores how a wide range of conflicts and antagonisms.
- Author BiographyGeorge Caffentzis is a professor of philosophy at the University of Southern Maine and a founding member of the Midnight Notes Collective. He is the author of Clipped Coins, Abused Words, and Civil Government: John Locke's Philosophy of Money and the coeditor of A Thousand Flowers: Social Struggles Against Structural Adjustment in African Universities. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)George Caffentzis
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight379 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.