Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.05Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionIn Love By Gary Littman (Back Cover) In the 1960's a rock group called The Youngbloods produced a song titled Get Together -the content of this book is a reflection of a lyric within that song-the words are: We are but a moments sunlight fading in the grass. No words can better describe the lives of two people falling in love and going through life's journey experiencing both good times and tragedies. This book is an amazing story of true and enduring love. Life is like a book with a beginning, middle, and ending, and this story has all of those elements. For those people who are in love or are about to fall in love, this book is a way to find out what it means to be truly In Love. It is a view into the minds of two people who, through their baby boomer time line, build family, careers, friendships, and battle unforeseen events that change and rock their world. It is a way to show how love, devotion, and caring can make life worth living even through the roughest times. For those who have already read this book, the reviews have been ones of emotion, self-reflection, and revelation. Comments have been: A must read for the Baby Boomer Generation. Fantastic. An accurate time line covering forty years, I couldn't stop crying. My life is similar to yours. I didn't kw love could be so wonderful. How did you get through life with all the bombs going off around you? Although this book discusses events from the 1960's through the present, the story told crosses all generations, past, present, and future. The theme of love is timeless and the people in the book can be you, relatives, or neighbors.
- Author(s)Gary Littman
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.