Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.49Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionA romantic comedy set in the urban South. Joe is a carpenter; Tabitha a milliner. When they first meet, they fall head-over-heels in love with one ather. But Joe has a dark past and attends AA twice each week. He is afraid to let down the most beautiful woman he's ever kwn by revealing his weaknesses. And so he keeps it from her. And keeps it from her. Until one day, she finds out. A story of honesty and love at war with insecurity and the fear of loneliness.
- Author(s)Professor Stacey Cochran
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.