All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.16
- AU $40.38Trending at AU $43.57
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.21
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $23.92Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.03
About this product
- DescriptionAfter spending an uncomfortable evening with Sarah, shy office worker, Jack Thompson finally admits to himself what he has kwn for a long time, he's in love with his best friend, Lisa. The problem is Lisa already has a boyfriend and seems totally oblivious to how Jack feels about her. In the meantime, Sarah is becoming more and more obsessed with Jack, much to his dismay. But when Lisa suggests spending a weekend with her in London, Jack sees this as the perfect opportunity to declare his love. Whilst they're in the big city, events take a turn for the worse and little does he kw it but Jack's life is about to get a lot more complicated.
- Author BiographyRic Hutton was raised in the town of Dawlish in South Devon. He moved to Exeter after he left school. During his twenties Ric had many different jobs, most of them office based. He returned to higher education in 2012, where he rediscovered his passion for writing. A year later he put pen to paper and wrote his debut novel 'In Love With Lisa' Ric specialises in romantic fiction. His stories are about life, love and relationships told from the male perspective. He hopes to make a career out of writing and is currently working on his second book.
- Author(s)MR Ric Hutton
- Date of Publication29/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.