All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRayne Holland seems to have it all: a handsome husband, a beautiful daughter and a rapidly rising film career. What everyone doesn't kw is that behind closed doors the picture isn't so perfect. Rayne's marriage is falling apart, her best friend, Gayle, has betrayed her and she is harbouring a dark secret. When tragedy strikes, the truth comes to light and Rayne discovers that the story of her life is just beginning. Told with wit and uncompromising honesty, this is a vel that explores the strength, passion and hope of three extraordinary women.
- Author BiographyDonna Hill lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Donna Hill
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Weight250 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.64Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.