All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries, Marthas Vineyard, the Massachusetts island off the coast of Cape Cod, has attracted everyone from celebrities and presidents to everyday folks seeking a respite from the busier pace of the mainland. This travel guide takes you on a complete tour around the island, showcasing more than 75 locations. A mix of quaint charm and stunning natural beauty gives the Vineyard a truly unique allure. Historic homes, lighthouses, rewned restaurants, and miles of pristine beaches are only the starting points for the wonders that have made this island of t quite 100 square miles a coveted vacation spot. Through clear and concise directions, including addresses, distances, and GPS coordinates, this unique guide whisks you around the island, stopping at both must-see popular spots and lesser-kwn hidden gems treasured by the locals.
- Author BiographyChristopher Setterlund is a 12th-generation Cape Codder whose passion for travel, adventure, and visiting new places is apparent in his writing. He does his best to share every place he visits with the love of a native and the wonder of a first-time traveler.
- Author(s)Christopher Setterlund
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note189 colour photos
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $52.46
- AU $33.26Trending at AU $34.18
- AU $34.25Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $41.82
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.