Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- Description'Honest, funny, heartfelt ...I loved it' Cathy Kelly Clear-eyed, touching, forthright and funny, In My Mother's Shoes is Alison Walsh's delightful account of three generations of mothers -- her Nana, leading light of the Irish Countrywomen's Association, indomitable in all things except deferring to her husband; her mother, whose glamorous career as a 1960s air hostess was cut cruelly short by the simple act of getting married; and Alison herself, a modern woman whose life would t be thwarted by such lack of choice. Or would it? 'Cheerful, intelligent, funny and shockingly sensible ...Buy it. Read it. Pass it on.' Judith O'Reilly, author of Wife in the North 'Honest and immensely readable ...many mothers will find themselves dding along in recognition. I will be passing it on and - more tellingly - looking for it back' Sunday Business Post 'Yay for Alison Walsh! ...An adroit, and honest, account of having babies (in the UK and Ireland), of bringing up babies (ditto), of being a Celtic Tiger mum, working all the hours God sends, to being a-stay-at-home mum, plus all the messy compromises in between' Sunday Independent
- Author BiographyAlison Walsh lives in Dublin with her husband and their three children.
- Author(s)Alison Walsh
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date27/02/2014
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.