All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from primary source documents such as diaries, letters, speeches, sermons, essays, and books from seventeenth-century colonial settlements in North America to today, this volume recovers the contributions of women to American religion. With its breadth and richness of sources it will be of interest and use to feminists, church historians, and students.
- Author BiographyRosemary Skinner Keller was Professor Emerita of Church History at Union Theological Seminary in New York City until her death in 2008. She had also served as Academic Dean at Union. Rosemary Radford Ruether is Professor Emerita of Theology at the Pacific School of Religion in Berkeley, California. She is the author of many books on feminism and Christianity.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationKY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Note1 black & white illustration
- Weight801 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byRosemary Radford Ruether,Rosemary Skinner Keller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.