All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhether auditioning for graduate programs or professional productions, In Performance is an indispensable collection of mologues for today's aspiring young actors. Featured are dynamic mologues from contemporary stage plays of the past 15 years, as selected by a professional acting teacher, director, and casting director. Along with covering the basics of how best to match the mologue to the actor and how to approach the rehearsal and performance of the piece, this handy guide provides a sypsis of each play, character descriptions, and a list of questions specific to each mologue that will help actors develop complex, honest, and thoughtful performances with a strong emotional connection, a clear arc, and playable actions.
- Author BiographyJV MERCANTI was the resident director of the most recent national tour of the immersive theatrical hit Peter Pan 360, as well as the national tour of Cabaret. Mercanti has worked as a casting director for over 15 years on numerous Broadway and Off-Broadway shows, including the Kevin Kline revival of Cyrano de Bergerac and the 2013 Broadway production of Romeo and Juliet.
- Author(s)J.V. Mercanti
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe Applause Acting Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplause Theatre Book Publishers
- Weight308 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.