All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSophie lives with Mama and Daddy and Grandpa, who spends his days by the window. Every day after school, it's Grandpa whom Sophie runs to.-Here I am, Grandpa!--Ah, Sophie, how was your day?-As Sophie and her grandpa talk, he asks her to find items he's -lost- throughout the day, guiding Sophie on a tour through his daily life and connecting their generations in this sweet, playful picture book from Richard Jackson, illustrated by Caldecott Medalist and Laura Ingalls Wilder Award winner Jerry Pinkney.
- Author BiographyRichard Jackson, co-founder of Bradbury Press, Orchard Books, and DK Ink, has been an editor and publisher since 1962. He is the author of Have A Look, Says Book, illustrated by Kevin Hawkes, and lives in Towson, Maryland. Jerry Pinkney is the author and illustrator of many books for young readers, including The Lion and the Mouse, for which he earned the Caldecott Medal. He been the recipient of five Caldecott Honors, five Coretta Scott King Awards, four Coretta Scott King Honors, five New York Times Best Illustrated Book awards, and many other awards. Mr. Pinkney and his wife, author Gloria Jean Pinkney, live in New York.
- Author(s)Professor Richard Jackson
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoaring Brook Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width251 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jerry Pinkney
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.43
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $52.95
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $5.98
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.