All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essay on aesthetics by the Japanese velist, this book explores architecture, jade, food, and even toilets, combining an acute sense of the use of space in buildings. The book also includes descriptions of laquerware under candlelight and women in the darkness of the house of pleasure.
- Author BiographyJunichiro Tanizaki was a major writer of modern Japanese literature who wrote numerous books, including The Makioka Sisters and Naomi: A Novel.
- Author(s)Jun'ichiro Tanizaki
- PublisherLeete's Island Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1977
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBramford, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeete's Island Books,U.S.
- Weight226 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.