All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.65
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Terry Orlick, an internationally acclaimed sport psychologist, has helped hundreds of Olympic and professional athletes maximise their performances and achieve their goals. In this fourth edition, Orlick provides new insights and a powerful step-by-step plan for the reader to develop their own personal path to excellence.The reader will learn to focus for excellence and high-quality living. Through this book, the reader will gain a more positive outlook, a more focused commitment, better ways of dealing with distractions and strategies for overcoming obstacles.This new fourth edition guides readers to achieve greater personal and professional satisfaction and discover better ways to work with team-mates, respond more effectively to coaching and become more self-directed in thoughts and actions.Both practical and inspirational, In Pursuit of Excellence is a guide to daily living and motivation as well as a road map to long-term achievement. Read it, use it and win with it - on and off the field.
- Author BiographyTerry Orlick, PhD, is a world-renowned leader in the applied field of sport psychology, mental training and excellence. A former gymnastics champion and coach, Orlick has served as a high-performance coach for over 34 years to thousands of Olympic and professional athletes in more than 30 sports. He has served as a performance-enhancement consultant and mental skills coach in several Summer and Winter Olympic Games, as well as a consultant for various professional teams and leading business corporations. Orlick holds distinguished service awards from numerous Olympic and education associations, as well as certificates of merit from governments, universities, sport organisations and schools for distinguished service to the community.
- Author(s)Terry Orlick
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication09/10/2007
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white halftones
- Weight667 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.