All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new fifth edition provides the most effective strategies and step-by-step plans for developing a personal path to excellence. It teaches how to focus for excellence while living and enjoying life to the fullest. Readers will gain a more positive outlook, a more focused commitment, better ways of dealing with distractions and pressures, and strategies for overcoming obstacles. They'll also achieve greater personal and professional satisfaction and discover better ways to work with teammates, respond more effectively to coaching and guidance, and become more positive and self-directed in their thoughts and actions.
- Author BiographyTerry Orlick is a professor in the School of Human Kinetics at the University of Ottawa. He is one of the world's leading authorities on the psychology of excellence and quality living and has worked with thousands of Olympic and professional athletes and coaches.
- Author(s)Terry Orlick
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note4 illustrations, 25 photographs
- Weight794 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.