All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn a humble village boy in Pakistan's Swat Valley, Sher Khan had the curiosity, the intelligence and the determination to succeed in a career in medicine, becoming a senior registrar in a UK hospital. Sensitive, wide-ranging and often very funny, Sher's story portrays the life of a wise and kind man - a village boy who became a world traveller, an expert in nuclear medicine and a philanthropist who has done his best to overcome the inequity and suffering he sees around him. Dismayed at the dishonesty, favouritism and profiteering that have pervaded Pakistan since independence, he talks freely of the power struggles and posturing which have riddled his homeland's affairs over the past half century. A colourful description of a vanished world and of the new world that is replacing it.
- Author(s)Sher Khan
- PublisherMemoirs Publishing
- Date of Publication28/05/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMemoirs Publishing
- Weight500 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.