All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Carleigh Carl Stanger, college was meant to be a fresh start, an escape from the tumultuous life she left back home. But starting over isn't easy when her ex is attending the same college...For his part, Tucker Green wants thing to do with Carl. Avoidance proves to be impossible, however, when they're forced to work together in class. As they rediscover one ather, Tucker starts to wonder if by withholding forgiveness, he's only punishing himself. Back in each other's lives, Carl and Tuck must decide if their love is stronger than the circumstances that drove them apart in the first place. But when those circumstances breed an unexpected danger, it may be too late for them both.
- Author BiographyDanielle Pearl is the bestselling author of the Something More series. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and three delicious children. She is a life-long book reader who has been writing ever since she could hold a pencil. Danielle went to Boston University and worked in marketing before she published her first novel, Normal. She writes mature Young Adult and New Adult Contemporary Romance.
- Author(s)Danielle Pearl
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSomething More
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight320 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.