Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.83
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
About this product
- DescriptionSisters - one of the closest relationships in the world? Megan and Sarah wouldn't agree...MEGAN'S STORY: Megan is constantly in her big sister's shadow. Prettier, smarter, funnier, Sarah has it all; the adoration of their parents, a great group of friends, talent, and - of course - Cor. Megan struggles to retain her identity as she tries to turn the tables on her lucky, gifted sibling. But is the pecking order ever going to change? SARAH'S STORY: Now we see the sisterly relationship from Sarah's point of view, and slowly, it begins to dawn on the reader that things are t quite as they seem. Could it be that Megan's perspective is t quite as accurate as originally perceived?
- Author BiographyKaren McCombie was born in Aberdeen, Scotland, in 1963. She now lives in London with her husband, daughter and fat ginger cat.
- Author(s)Karen McCombie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/04/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 12 To 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.