All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on an international comparison observing a series of universities, where diversity remains huge when considering how single institutions position themselves in terms of quality standards and combine resources, as well as the alternatives they have access to given their organizational and cultural governance path dependence.
- Author BiographyCatherine Paradeise was Professor of Sociology at several French higher education institutions, lastly at Universite Paris Est-Marne la Vallee (U-PEM). She was deputy director at the department of social sciences and humanities of French National Centre for Scientific Research and Ecole Normale Superieure de Cachan (ENS-C), and co-founded the Institute for Research and Innovation in Society (IFRIS). Jean-Claude Thoenig was Professor at the Lausanne Federal Institute of Technology, Dean and Professor at INSEAD (Fontainebleau), co-founder of EGOS (European Group for Organizational Studies) and the Ecole de Paris du Management, and Senior Researcher at the French National Centre for Scientific Research.
- Author(s)Catherine Paradeise,Jean-Claude Thoenig
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.