All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dad is a supernatural, transcending power that flows from Father-God, enabling us, as men, to be godly fathers to our families. In Search of Dad is intended to call forth that dad power within every dad seeker.
- Author BiographyCharles grew up in church, graduated from seminary, and pastored for twelve years before falling away from faith in Christ and becoming a professed atheist. In 1978, he was radically converted and is committed to following the Lord Jesus Christ. He has been back to seminary and has ministered as a pastor, teacher, and counselor. However, his primary calling before the Lord is to sit before Him, listen to His still small voice, and write what he hears.
- Author(s)Charles Elliott Newbold Jr
- PublisherIngathering Press
- Date of Publication28/04/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIngathering Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.