All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionCircumstance took the author to the Persian Gulf, to Ethiopia and Africa's great Rift Valley, to Iran, Yemen and Bahrain, and ultimately back to Turkey and though his journeyings were never a conscious search for Eden, that is what in retrospect they seem.
- Author BiographyJames Weir is a former academic, journalist and broadcaster.
- Author(s)James Weir
- PublisherThe Armchair Traveller at the Bookhaus
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Series TitleArmchair Traveller
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Content Note1 maps
- Weight400 g
- Width125 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.