All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays, offered in hor of the distinguished career of prominent political philosophy professor Clifford Orwin, provides a wide context in which to consider the rise of humanity as one of the chief modern virtues. A relative of-and also a replacement for-formerly more prominent other-regarding virtues like justice and generosity, humanity and later compassion become the true rth of the modern moral compass. Contributors to this volume consider various aspects of this virtue, by comparison with what came before and with attention to its development from early to late modernity, and up to the present.
- Author BiographyAndrea Radasanu is associate professor of political science at Northern Illinois University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication18/03/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byAndrea Radasanu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.