All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionA true story about a 4-yr-old deaf boy, Jeremy Coots, who wandered away from the babysitter's home south of Atchison, KS, near the Missouri River on February 18, 1977. The author Melodye (Coots) Hathaway describes in captivating and honest detail the 5-day search for her son and the aftermath that followed. She was in her ninth month pregnancy with her second child as thousands of searchers over the course of 5 days came together to find her little boy, which officially ended with the findings of an air scent dog team. It is a sad, heartbreaking, moving, uplifting and hopeful read, with a comfortable flow. The author takes you through a parent's worse fear. You weep with Melodye as well as rejoice with her as she takes you through the grief process. The author gives the reader a wonderful glimpse into a hopeful future even in difficult times. As you read her words you feel the sadness and pain as well as the peace, love and hope she has been given. So many can and will benefit reading this moving, uplifting true story.
- Author BiographyMelodye Hathaway is a freelance writer, motivational speaker, poet and author/publisher. She writes for many online publications. Her first eBook was published in September of 2012. She is an active member of the LinkedIn Social Media Marketing Group, the Writers and Authors Circle Group and the Fundraising Professional Group. Her career experience spans the healthcare, law enforcement, marketing, journalism and literary fields. Melodye plans to publish her latest true story project, For the Love of Jeremy, in the fall of next year. She also is currently working on a children's book and her first novel. She resides in Hiawatha, Kansas with Roger, her husband of over twenty years, along with their three dogs: Jake, Cheddar and Paco, and enjoys everything living in a small community offers.
- Author(s)Melodye Faith Hathaway
- Date of Publication07/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.