All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis study focuses on the search to discover or recover a sense of self that provides a thematic link between Bioy Casares's diverse fantastic tales. Combining various theoretical approaches, it analyzes the author's portrayal of the patriarchal values that shape human identity and interpersonal relationships. It sheds new light on the importance of boundaries and difference to Bioy's protagonists and clearly demonstrates how these issues are reflected in dramatic stance, discourse, and narrative strategies.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Margaret L. Snook is Associate Professor of Foreign Languages at Bridgewater State College in Bridgewater, Massachusetts. She received her Ph.D. in Latin American Literature from the University of Illinois. She has published articles on Bioy Casares and other Spanish American authors.
- Author(s)Margaret L Snook
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- Series TitleCurrents in Comparative Romance Languages & Literatures
- Series Part/Volume Number70
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight370 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.