Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionAn English family travel from a small town in Norfolk in search of Rumtek Monastery, in Sikkim. When the Karma Kagya sect fled Tibet, from the invading Chinese in 1959, they carried their ancient relics, statues and sacred objects across the Himalayas.Andrew, Cherry, and five-year-old son Thomas, go in search of this Shangri-la, carrying tebooks, pens, a globe and educational books for the young monks of Rumtek.They cant get there unless they travel, illegally, on a donkey, across the mountains. So instead, staying with two Tibetan girls, and their old father, they find a much greater treasure...
- Author(s)Cherry Cooke
- PublisherSt Andrew's Villas
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSt Andrew's Villas
- Content Note10 line drawings
- Weight73 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.