All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you become master of your inner world, you become master of your outer world. So states Walter Staples in his new book. The author wants the reader to experience a spiritual awakening in order to develop a whole new sense of self, which affects every aspect of life. Everything is rooted in basic psychological principles, yet few people have been exposed to formal psychological education. As a consequence, most people live their lives without kwing who they really are, without kwing their true self. Everything necessary to find the true self comes from within: an open mind, curiosity and ambition. This is the instruction book to use to achieve that goal.
- Author BiographyDr. Staples is one of America's leading authorities on human potential and personal empowerment. An active speaker, he is the author of the international best seller, Think Like a Winner! and Power to Win!, both published by Pelican.
- Author(s)Walter Staples
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/05/1996
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.