All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first examination of the Israeli and Egyptian peace process between 1967-1973, which highlights the rise and fall of Soviet influence after the Six Day War and explores how the increasing importance of America's political leadership affected the region.
- Author BiographyMOSHE GATProfessor of Political Studies and European Modern History. He was formerly Head of General History and Head of Political Studies at Bar-Ilan University, Israel.
- Author(s)Moshe Gat
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.