All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book surveys linguistically Celtic geographical names of Eastern Europe which are kwn from ancient and early medieval written sources and epigraphy. They rmally form enclaves of toponyms sometimes accompanied by ethnic name(s), and quite often these areas are associated with the Celts by the authors of antiquity or in archaeological investigations. Before going East, some general and methodological comments on Celtic toponymy are offered, and the geographical names of Celtic or presumably Celtic linguistic origin of Central Europe are discussed. The analysis of enclaves of Celtic geographical names is arranged by modern countries, and the data is observed from linguistic and philological standpoints.
- Author(s)Alexander Falileyev
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight431 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.