Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.99+ AU $9.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by Catch of the Day
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by gildenfire
- Est. delivery by 10 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful book showcases the benefits of using seasonal, locally grown ingredients in your cooking. These recipes use fruits and vegetables in the season they are at their best, as well as lamb, pork and seafood sourced from local suppliers. Fresh ingredients taste and look better, and are usually less expensive, than those imported out of season. Get to kw your local growers market for great in-season produce.
- Author BiographyBauer Books are experts at producing beautiful, easy-to-use cookbooks that have delicious recipes and sumptuous photographs. The Australian Women's Weekly cookbooks are renowned for their reliability as each recipe is Triple Tested for success in the famous AWW Test Kitchen. They will work every time in every home kitchen. From the magazine brand which engenders huge trust and confidence amongst its 2.2 million readers, The Australian Women's Weekly cookbooks are prepared and presented with the same high level of expertise and attention to detail. The cookbooks focus on everything from fast and healthy family meal ideas to spectacular food for entertaining. These highly desirable cookbooks make perfect gifts.
- Author(s)Australian Women's Weekly
- PublisherBauer Media Books
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintBauer Media Books
- Weight1252 g
- Width236 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.