All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn Situ Hybridization Protocols, Fourth Edition contains 21 protocols that utilize the in situ hybridization techlogy to document or take advantage of the visualization of specific RNA molecules. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, In Situ Hybridization Protocols, Fourth Edition seeks to aid scientists in the further discovery of new RNA species and uncovering of their cellular functions.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/09/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1211
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 52 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBoye Nielsen
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.