All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe intent of In Spirit is to provide a 28-day jump-start to live by the Spirit for those seeking to discover or improve their own spiritual walk. In Spirit is a compilation of Contemplations, Practices, and Reflections (CPR's). The 28 CPR's are rooted in the teachings of Jesus and His apostles, Old Testament examples, and my personal experience in overcoming addiction and standing up under temptation. In Spirit helps create a new perspective toward life and generate new, higher thoughts, and healthier emotional patterns, enhancing your spiritual sense. If you feel paralyzed by your inability to climb out of the darkness and becoming unrecognizable to yourself-it's OKAY! In Spirit provides disciplines to recalibrate your spiritual wiring to give a new better understanding of trust and surrender. As you journey through your transformation, be prepared for your mind and heart to go through a metamorphosis-a time of darkness before the light of a new birth. This occurs in His timing, as one engages Jesus in Spirit. It only takes a seed-sized amount of faith to begin. Your restored faith will become more evident through your experience of the power that comes through the Spirit.
- Author BiographyTIM MEHTA is the founder and director of In Spirit Rhythm, LLC. He is a graduate of the University of Kentucky with a BS in Mechanical Engineering. He is also a graduate of the Sunset International Bible Institute in Lubbock, Texas, where he received intensive biblical training. Tim is active in several ministries that lead him to serve in orphanages, sex trafficking rescue centers, and drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers. His heart for healing and his resolve to help restore people's self-respect and self-love are a direct result of overcoming his personal faith crisis. Tim currently travels throughout the United States and abroad guiding groups of people to a higher spiritual state of love and acceptance. He particularly enjoys the small group and individual conversations that result. He believes the one-on-one experience to be the most powerful and effective way to connect with others on an emotional and spiritual level. Tim's meditations have led him to be a painter of spiritual imagery. He has created numerous paintings inspired by the meditations he has practiced, and by listening to the divine guidance from within. Tim currently makes his home in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Tim Mehta
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.