All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn Spite of the Storm: My Soul Is Anchored in the Lord is biblically based and deals with real life issues. It is designed to lift you up, encourage and inspire you to hold on and trust God as He navigates and sets the course for your life. God is able to speak to the strong winds and the waves of life, and they must obey His voice. When you have tried everything and everything has failed, Try Jesus. He will never let you down. He is a friend to the friendless, hope for the hopeless, a mother to the motherless, and a father to the fatherless. He is The Anchor That Holds, and Grips the Solid Rock. The author, Pastor Cheryl Denis Malloy, has written In Spite of the Storm as part of her assignment from God to encourage you to see that even in your deepest and darkest hour, God is a refuge for your soul. His desire is that you trust Him, even when you cant trace Him. The storms of life have the ability to wash away those things that have kept you in bondage spiritually, physically, emotionally and financially. It is God's good pleasure to give you the keys to the Kingdom, the keys that will unlock the doors to your future. He will empower you to press through every trial and every test because the sufferings of this present world cant compare to the Glory that Shall Be Revealed.
- Author BiographyPastor Cheryl Denise Malloy is the founder of Victory Tabernacle and Praise, located in Clearwater, Florida. A dynamic preacher and ambassador for the Lord. She teaches the full Gospel of Jesus Christ, without fear or favor. She is truly a Warrior for God. Born in Philadelphia, Pa., she is the daughter of Miss Lela P. Malloy, and the late, Mr. Mack Malloy, who went home to be with the Lord on November 26, 2010. Cheryl Malloy has four brothers and two sisters. She is the mother of two sons, Howard and Darrell, and one daughter, Laviena. God has blessed her with fourteen beautiful grandchildren, and it is truly a blessing to watch them grow in the Lord. To God be ALL The Glory for the things He has done in their lives.
- Author(s)Cheryl Denise Malloy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight93 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.