Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionInspiring and insightful meditations for studying the weekly Torah portions, In Tune with Torah draws from the author's years of experience as a teacher of adult classes in Israel, in America and around the world. Judaism teaches that the Torah has 70 faces, signifying that many layers of meaning and revelation are hidden in its verses, prompting endless study and investigation into its texts. While scholarly works on the Torah abound, in today's busy world many devout wives and mothers, secretaries and nurses, day care workers and stay at home Mom's simply do t have the time for intensive study. In Tune with Torah was written with them in mind. The message of each week's meditation is profound yet brief eugh for the busiest among us. It's a welcome addition to the library of any person desirous to understand the Torah and implement it in their daily lives.
- Author BiographySophia Bar-Lev is a widely respected teacher of Torah and Tanach who has traveled to more than 30 countries in the course of her teaching career. Her scholarly approach to the Torah combined with the practical life lessons gained as a wife, mother and grandmother give her lessons and her writing a uniquely practical and inspirational quality. Mrs. Bar-Lev has lived in Israel for several years and teaches weekly classes for English speaking Israeli women.
- Author(s)Sophia Bar-Lev
- PublisherBarbara Houseman
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarbara Houseman
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.