Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionFrances Mayes became a worldwide bestselling author with her wonderfully evocative books, Under the Tuscan Sun and Bella Tuscany. With these books, her readers were drawn into a magical world where two intrepid travellers came to a region in Italy, fell in love with it and did what we all dream of. They brought and revated a splendid Tuscan house and the book chronicles the trials, the tribulations, the joys and disappointments of becoming Tuscan. In this book, with its superb photography by award-winning photographer Bob Krist, the reader can, for the first time, see what the house garden, surrounding countryside markets and friends really look like. With text equally as captivating a the original books, this is essential reading for every Mayes's fan.
- Author(s)Frances Mayes
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/2000
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Note125
- Weight1235 g
- Width210 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Photographs byBob Krist
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.