All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn Vitro Fertilization: A Comprehensive Guide represents the next frontier in the integrated clinical and laboratory practice of ART. Uniquely balanced, the book provides the necessary understanding of the key laboratory techniques involved in ART and the complex aspects of clinical care. Featuring the contributions of world leaders in the field, the guide begins with the evaluation of the infertile woman and man. It then moves on to discuss treatment protocols and adjunctive treatments. Techniques for oocyte retrieval, insemination, and culture, and embryo transfer and cryopreservation are explored in detail. This comprehensive book covers all aspects of IVF and includes special sections on oocyte and embryo donation as well as gestational carriers, making it ideal for practicing clinicians. Advances such as pre-implantation genetic diagsis and screening, in vitro maturation, and means of fertility preservation, including oocyte and ovarian tissue cryopreservation, are also covered. The book concludes with dedicated chapters on quality assessment and improvement, regulation and legal concerns, and stress and ART. Readers will gain complete in-depth kwledge of the most current therapies and techniques, enabling optimal care and counsel of their infertile patients.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note37 black & white tables, biography
- Weight774 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCatherine Racowsky,Elizabeth S. Ginsburg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.