All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents cutting-edge in vivo imaging techlogies and diagstic techniques. In Vivo Clinical Imaging and Diagsis features full-color, high-resolution images and describes optical imaging and diagstic systems in development for in vivo use. Written by rewned experts in the field, this pioneering work contains comprehensive details on the latest breakthroughs in microscopic imaging techniques, macroscopic and wide-field imaging, and clinical spectroscopy. Coverage of this title includes: In vivo confocal reflectance microscopy of skin; In vivo microendoscopy; Optical coherence tomography of the eye; Optical coherence tomography in cardiology, gastroenterology, and pulmonary applications; In vivo photoacoustic tomography; In vivo spectral imaging from the laboratory to the clinic; Clinical diffuse optical imaging - techniques and applications; Clinical applications of UV-VIS optical spectroscopy in head and neck, breast, and cervical cancers; Near-infrared diffuse optical spectroscopic imaging of breast cancer; and, Raman spectroscopy diagsis of breast cancer and atherosclerosis.
- Author BiographyJames Tunnell is an assistant professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering and Principal Investigator at the Biophotonics Laboratory at The University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)James W. Tunnell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleElectronics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight679 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.