All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionRalph Mills shows himself once again a master of the finely-tuned poem in his newest collection. Spare, seductive, and visually compelling, Mills observes the natural world around him with intensity. His is a poetry of perception, almost always viewed from indoors. His words describe sights and sounds, and his daring fine line fragments evoke the particulars of our existence. Each poem in Mill's new collection retains a freshness and clarity much like the experience of watching leaves in the sun, or clouds--the same, but always different. The intensity of the observation and brevity of form constitute a highly refined emotional elegance.
- Author(s)Ralph J. Mills
- PublisherMoyer Bell Ltd ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationWakefield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoyer Bell Ltd ,U.S.
- Weight140 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.