All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionLon Prather and his cousin Emory Campbell, determined to escape the drought and financial ruin of cotton farming, follow promises of money and adventure to the Texas oil field towns of Wink, Kilgore and Odessa. Irene Sandell captures the historical truth of boom-town life while weaving a complex and twisting plot of love and, hatred, hope and regret, poverty and power.
- Author BiographyIrene Sandell is a native Texas with family roots that go back 5 generations. Her love of the unique history of the Lone Star State is the background for her heartwarming stories of the people of Texas.
- Author(s)Irene Sandell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.