All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, teacher-friendly booklet providing a motivating and relevant context for learning about food manufacture designed for teaching 14-16 year olds (UK key stage 4). In a Nutshell provides information about food processing and small-scale industrial practices, exemplified through case studies of peanut butter production in Zimbabwe. The booklet includes ideas for practical teaching activities, supports the teaching of Food Techlogy kwledge, skills, issues and values, develops awareness of food in other cultures and food as a global techlogy and promotes understanding of some of the cultural, environmental and ecomic dimensions of sustainability.
- Author BiographyAli Farrell has a 15 year track record of providing independent, quality INSET courses up and down the country. During that time she has worked with a number of national CPD providers, in particular Mill Wharf Training.
- Author(s)Ali Farrell
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication20/04/1999
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Weight128 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.