All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe book tells a tale on how legends are created out of thin air. A quiet town on a quiet summer day kws great upheaval when the news of a potentially fatal epidemic reaches its citizens. It is in fact only a propaganda plot gone wrong, complicated by a real death that is t part of the scenario, and from that point on everything goes topsy-turvy, despite the authorities' efforts to re-establish peace and order. The vortex does t spare even the most venerable institutions, and the different religious deminations are caught in the contest of getting the upper hand. There is a prize for it - a brand new martyr that will mark a point of major glory for the winning church. On this background, and like a mirror of the general state of distress, the propaganda plot's author, the Scribe, lives the dissolution of his own personal life when making the wrong choice based on pure lust. In the end there is redemption, both for the city and the protagonist. Yet is it indeed the final chapter in this tumultuous and ever-recurrent story?
- Author(s)Tudor Moise
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.