All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn-House Bookbinding and Repair is a working document that contains information on setting up both a basic bookbindery and repair lab (i.e. the design, equipment, tools, and supplies needed) and instructions on rebinding and repairing cloth-bound books. Highly illustrated to greater enhance its usefulness, this manual also covers various aspects of book repair and preservation, and contains appendixes on manufacturers and suppliers of materials and products discussed in the text, an extensive glossary of terms, a separate section on Internet resources, and a helpful bibliography.
- Author BiographySharon McQueen is an award-winning print culture historian and an Assistant Professor in the Library Science Program of Old Dominion University. She has previously taught for the University of Wisconsin-Madison, UW-Milwaukee, Rutgers University, the University of Iowa, and the University of Kentucky. James Twomey is a renowned book and document conservator. He has published many articles on preservation and for nearly 30 years his clients have included individuals, rare book dealers, collectors, theological seminaries, research libraries, state archives and historical libraries. He currently serves as Adjunct Professor at the Graduate School of Library & Information Science, Dominican University.
- Author(s)James Twomey,Sharon McQueen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note91 black & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width222 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.