All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of vivid fragments engaging with ethical and sceptical themes by means of an engagement with several major European thinkers, including Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Levinas and Wittgenstein.
- Author BiographyMatthew Alun Ray was educated at Bristol University, then the University of Warwick, where he received his PhD in philosophy. Ray has previously published Subjectivity and Irreligion and essays in journals on topics that include Heidegger and Nietzsche.
- Author(s)Matthew Alun Ray
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIff Books
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.