All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionYou can't get out of the Busy of Life as easily as you think -- especially when it tangles you up in sex, drinking, divorce, murder and suicide while you're jaunting from Vegas to Boston. Newspaper reporter Charlie Mann tries his best...
- Author BiographyBorn in Michigan, living in Boston, Williams is an editor for a daily newspaper. From a reader's review on Amazon: If you think 150 pages of someone recovering from a divorce sounds scary, it is -- Williams' world is hermetic and cold, making Life a perfect beach read, if the beach is bleak-gray and overrun by the unsmiling specter of death.
- Author(s)Saul Joseph Williams
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.