All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful book presents a detailed, step-by-step approach to creating unique and elegant table settings, using a dramatic floral arrangement as the centerpiece. Over 220 colorful photographs detail 70 table settings that are inexpensive to create yet have high visual and decorative impact.
- Author BiographyRon Morgan, Author/Floral DesignerPhotographs by Pamela JContributor residences (city, state or country if outside the US or Canada): Ron Morgan, an internationally recognized floral designer with over 25 years of experience, has lectured throughout the United States, Europe, and Australia. He is especially well known to the garden club circuit, where he dazzles packed audiences with his wit, knowledge, and creative talents. He has a unique ability to turn the ordinary into the exquisite, using an unusual variety of plant materials and containers, artfully arranging them into creative masterpieces. His tablescapes are legendary for their creativity and visual impact. Mr. Morgan lives in Alameda, CA.
- Author(s)Ron Morgan
- PublisherHalf Full Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHalf Full Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1524 g
- Width226 mm
- Height313 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Photographer(s)Keith Lewis
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.