All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn the summer of 1982, something took place in a small village in Australia. An inexplicable and unexplainable happening that has had investigators baffled for years after. Troy Gaston. Young, in love and about to undertake the single most harrowing journey of his young life to a country that has yielded many secrets for ages. Troy travels to Australia with his longtime girlfriend Jill for a religious retreat. However, once they arrive, Troy, Jill and the other villagers soon begin to realize that something beyond human comprehension is about to take shape in the most surreal way possible. An evil force takes captive two, young boys in the village, and much to Troy's chagrin, he must witness the entire ordeal from start to terrifying finish. Within only a matter days the world that Troy once knew as reality will become a living nightmare from hell as the demonic entity that has captured the once peaceful village of Sinai plans on destroying everyone in its path. Amongst all of the pararmal menace, Troy managed to document the entire event up until his own final moment in his diary. Though never heard from again, what Troy Gaston managed to detail has lived on in the imagination of those who have had the misfortune of reading his journey to the land that never gave him up.
- Author(s)Shawn A Jenkins
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.