All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhen their friend Ann dies of a drug overdose, Alex and Mark try to recreate her death using virtual reality, because they don't kw if it was accidental or a suicide. Their grief and obsession with techlogy and problems with how humans treat the environment lead them to become ecoterrorists, with Alex the true extremist and Mark just along for the ride, ambivalent, grieving, and coasting through a haze of depression and sexual insanity. Poetic, gritty, are some of the adjectives used for In the Flat Field. Inspired by many literary and sci-fi writers and films, tably William Burroughs and the Matrix.
- Author BiographyCharles Keatts was born in Akron, Ohio and has lived in Philadelphia, London, Maine, and California. In 2001 he published a novella, Blue, and In the Flat Field is his first full-length novel. He currently lives in Oakland, California.
- Author(s)Charles Keatts
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.