All listings for this product
Save on Atlases
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $56.83Trending at AU $58.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a vibrant and engaging volume packed with helpful information, insights, anecdotes, stories, and fascinating nuggets that illuminate the mysteries of everyday life in Spain. With Mr. Garlic as a guide, readers will learn about everything from Saint's days to sausages and from Galicia to the Guardia Civil, from the important laws of Spanish bureaucracy to the time of day you should never do business. This is an essential volume for anyone travelling in or moving to Spain - as well as anyone with a simple passion for this fantastic country, its people, and its customs.
- Author(s)Ms Valerie Collins,Theresa O'Shea
- PublisherSantana Books
- Date of Publication11/01/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationMalaga
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintSantana Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width125 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.