Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThere is something much more fundamental to our social interactions today than just simple hello's and goodbye's. What if I said that levels of mental illness, obesity, mistrust, inequality, and rates of imprisonment in the human populous have a significant effect on our relationships with t only each other but our dogs as well! If you look at Epidemiology, which literally means the study of what is upon the people, we have choice but to include our dogs. It is a highly significant, symbiotic relationship we share. Though there are many social differences in this age we still thrive in social compacts. As I explore this wonderous world dealing with dogs I can't help but stop and question why we seem to be so impatient. Impatient about the weather, inflation, food, dogs, and ourselves. Evolution occurs so slowly yet too fast for us humans to understand it. The answer to this paradox is to simply, slow down our thinking. When I spend time working with dogs, whether my own dogs or clients, it's all about equality of the senses. It's about truthful importance. This applies to everything, positive or negative, everyday, every moment.
- Author(s)Jay R Marchant
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.