All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Archetypal Power in Women's DreamsEvery night of our lives, we experience between five and seven dreams, each reflecting our most intimate passions and conflicts. Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes compares each one to a riddle. Once solved, it can provide a surprising answer to an unresolved question buried within the psyche. On In the House of the Riddle Mother, Estes surveys the most common archetypal patterns women experience while dreaming. Based on 20 years of work, this audio seminar is a dense, poetic storehouse of information about the dream life of women. Information is divided into 17 instructive sections, each devoted to analyzing distinct dream motifs.
- Author BiographyClarissa Pinkola EstesClarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD, is an internationally recognized scholar, award-winning poet, diplomate senior Jungian psychoanalyst, and cantadora (keeper of the old stories in the Latina tradition). In addition to her international bestseller Women Who Run With the Wolves, Dr. Estes is a managing editor and columnist writing on politics, spirituality, and culture at the newsblog TheModerateVoice.com, and she is a columnist at The National Catholic Reporter online.
- Author(s)Clarissa Pinkola Est's,Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication19/10/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight95 g
- Width134 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time150
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $45.41
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $13.24Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $38.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.