Consider these sponsored items
- AU $27.99Free postage
- AU $17.50Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLady Trent's discoveries in Akhia are the stuff of romantic legend, catapulting her from scholarly obscurity to worldwide fame. The details of her personal life during that time are hardly less private, having provided fodder for gossips in several countries. But, as is so often the case in the career of this illustrious woman, the public story is far from complete. In this, the fourth volume of her memoirs, the Lady Trent relates how she acquired her position with the Scirling Royal Army; how foreign saboteurs imperiled both her work and her well-being; and how her determined pursuit of kwledge took her into the deepest reaches of the Labyrinth of Drakes, where the chance action of a dragon set the stage for her greatest achievement yet.
- Author BiographyMarie Brennan is a former academic with a background in archaeology, anthropology, and folklore, which she now puts to rather cockeyed use in writing fantasy. She is the critically acclaimed author of the Lady Trent series, as well as the Doppelganger and Onyx Court novels, six novellas and more than thirty short stories. She won two Isaac Asimov Award for Undergraduate Excellence in Science Fiction and Fantasy Writing Grand Prizes.
- Author(s)Marie Brennan
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2016
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleNatural History of Dragons
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.