All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does the phrase making a retreat bring to your mind's eye? The quiet of a monastery? A hermitage deep in the woods? Such images make modern, overscheduled people sigh with longing. We've convinced ourselves that there simply isn't time for us to withdraw from the world and recharge our spiritual batteries. This encouraging book offers hope. It outlines a way for you to put aside the cares and preoccupations of your busy life for a few minutes by means of a 30-day retreat that follows the principles of the famed Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. Michael Campbell-Johnston employs a warm, first-person approach will immediately put you at ease. He uses dialogue to navigate the exercises, quoting Scripture and prayers as the starting and ending points for each day's mini-retreat. You will emerge from this experience feeling renewed and grounded in your faith! Paperback
- Author(s)Michael Campbell-Johnston
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Weight141 g
- Width138 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.